A multipurpose beamlight
A LED beamlight made for key, fill and backlighting in television and different purposes in exhibitions and architectural expos where a powerful single source is needed. Ledheimer is available in two versions comparable to tungsten (warm) and discharge (cold).
- Powersaving long life LED
- Very powerful
- Silent operation
- Flicker free totally smooth theatrical type dimming
- Multiple units assemble into extremely powerful arrays using the pinball quick release system
- Powercon and DMX 5 pin XLR in/out for daisy-chaining
- Available in either 3200 Kelvin or 5600 Kelvin colour temperatures
- Excellent soft shadow rendering
- Very compact versatile unit
Ledheimer is supplied with 3 Interchangeable high quality aluminium reflectors 17, 25 and 40 degrees and has a filter frame cassette for optional accessories e.g. barndoors and tophat.
Max. power consumption: 115 W
Standby power: = 5,5 watts
Amps @ 230 volts = 0,5 Amps
Amps @ 115 volts = 1 Amp
Ambient operating temperature: 0-40°C / 0-104°F
Ultra silent pulse fan assisting the large heatsink when needed.
Power factor @ 100 % 230 volts =0,97
Power factor @ 100 % 115 volts =0,99
High quality Cold Led array 3200 Kelvin. CRI min. 80, with 70% Lumen maintenance over 50.000 hours.
DMX in/out for daisy chaining
8/16 bit dimming 0 to 100 %, up to 4 control channels in 16 bit mode, selectable via digital display.
DIMENSIONS: DIMENSIONS: Length: 230 mm / 8,27”
Width: 260 mm / 8,66”
Height: 300 mm / 10,23”
Weight: 4,7 kg / 10,36 lbs
Ledheimer incorporates all the above and the proven technology,
quality and durability that BB&S is known for worldwide.